Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Not a fan of Valentines Day

...so I haven't written since October, my apologies. Not much is going on, just the usual. I'm already ready for the summer, winter is way too long and harsh in the upstate. School is going fine, just a whirlwind of papers and projects.
Recently on Facebook there was a trend going around to create a note and write 25 random things about yourself that people might not know. I decided to jump on the bandwagon and create one for myself, but I'll have to say, this wasn't a quick task for me. Here are my 25 things:

1. I’m constantly hungry, no matter what time of day it is. I have cravings that could put a pregnant woman to shame

2. I hate all vegetables, except potatoes because they create french fries

3. I’m obsessed with photography. I could spend all day outside taking pictures and be totally content

4. I have a rabbit named Britches. I keep telling myself that he is preparing me to be a mother because he is the equivalent of a two year old child

5. I can’t wait to be a mother (or as I’d like to be called, a “momma”)

6. Music is my therapy. Singing at the top of my lungs is the quickest way to let my frustration out

7. I think all farm animals are cute- Cows being my favorite, and pigs coming in a close second place.

8. I love the sound of trains

9. I’ve lived in 3 different states and one foreign country (Japan). That includes 8 houses all together

10. I’ve only broken a bone twice, my right pinkie finger on two separate occasions (now its permanently crooked)

11. I can usually make my stomach growl on cue. It sounds like I have a baby dragon inside of me

12. My favorite flower is the sunflower, but any flower in general can make me smile

13. I enjoy being near water, but only the ocean or creeks, lakes just don’t do it for me

14. Contrary to popular belief, my favorite color is teal, not pink

15. I never learned how to ice skate or rollerblade when I was a kid

16. My favorite movie is The Shawshank Redemption

17. I hate wearing shoes. I’d much rather be barefoot. In kindergarten my teachers would duct tape my shoes to my feet to ensure I would keep them on

18. I like racing the car next to me when I pull up at stop lights. My little Nissan Sentra would surprise you

19. I love getting mail

20. It bugs me when people don’t know the difference between “there”,
“their”, and “they’re”

21. I’ve always wanted to be the voice of a Disney character, preferably a princess, but I’d be ok with being a cute creature

22. I consider myself a southerner, but I don’t like sweet tea, grits or collard greens

23. I’m very gullible. I once was told that goats that live on mountains have two legs that are longer than the others because they are always standing on inclines. I believed it for awhile

24. My favorite band is Needtobreathe

25. I love the show Jon and Kate Plus 8. I can easily name all of their kids, but I still have a hard time remembering people’s names in my classes


And I hate Valentines Day

No comments: